The evolution of Main Street

The Village of Millerton has changed greatly in the past 146 years since it was incorporated in 1875. Pictured here are various scenes from around Millerton, including a 1995 parade (in black and white). Photo by Kaitlin Lyle









Jeremy Boviard and the team have expanded concessions at The Moviehouse.Annette Stover 
Daniel Shankin


Rehearsals for “Zombie Prom” at the Sharon Playhouse.Lynette Shy





